Stanford Who’s Who welcomes Elena P. Ornig to the ranks of leading professionals as a result of her phenomenal work in the Publishing Industry.
This press release was prepared and written by Michael Fairlie and first published at Stanford Who’s Who website.
PACIFIC PINES, QLD, AUSTRALIA, March 20, 2011 /Stanford Who’s Who/ — Stanford Who’s Who welcomes Elena P. Ornig to the ranks of leading professionals as a result of her phenomenal work in the Publishing Industry. As Director of Julia Sophistique Pty. Ltd. for the past 5 years, Elena has consistently demonstrated the vision, dedication and diligence necessary to be considered among the best.
Elena is an author, publisher, and blogger who lived, studied, and worked in Russia prior to moving to Australia. Traveling around the world, learning, understanding and accepting the differences of authentic cultures created the biggest impact on her perception of life. While in Russia, Elena served as Vice-President of the Russian Broadcasting Corporation in Vladivostok; a position earned by enthusiasm and self-belief coupled with considerable experience in cultural education and international relations.
Elena started Julia Sophistique Pty. Ltd. as a personal project in order to self-publish her books during turmoil and the global reorganizing of the publishing industry. Learning and understanding the best and the worst of the traditional print-publishing as well as digital publishing and the complicated relationship between authors and publishers helped her to develop her own structure of the perfect publishing company, from her point of view. With Julia Sophistique Pty Ltd, the authors have zero publishing expenses if their books are chosen. Elena’s company pays all production cost, including marketing and selling and authors receive their quarterly royalties from sales. The company assumes all financial risk of publishing, marketing and sales activity.
In her role as Director of Julia Sophistique Pty. Ltd., Elena is a publisher and seller of digital books. She has personally written two digital books of her own. One of them is entitled, The Queen of The Castle, which is based on the biography of Renata Castelle, a well-known self-accomplished business woman from the Gold Coast. She also has Stories from Cherry Street, a children’s book based on the classic question of what is right and what is wrong. Both books are available through her website.
Elena also recently started work on her third book which fits in the medical travel category. The book is entitled Perfect Smile from Bangkok, and is due out in February, 2012. And as a publisher, she is negotiating the publishing of the book Why Every Man Should Update His Wife, which is due out in March, 2012.
Elena focuses on sharing her expertise with the general public on a number of matters including marketing, writing, and publishing. Her incredible dedication and passion for her work have catapulted her to the pinnacle of her profession.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT FOLLOWING WEBSITES:
- BLOGS - Best blogs by category
- Des Walsh - Get the Social Edge for Your Business
- Dr Clarence Tan - Australian and Malaysian ambassador for Singularity University
- Dr Michael Rees - Linking the crowd with the cloud
- eBOOKS ONLINE DIRECTORY - Online directory for eBooks
- ELENA ORNIG - Professional Portfolio
- GOLD COAST TECHSPACE - Gold Coast TechSpace is a physical place where people come to hack around with and learn about technology
- GOLD COAST WRITERS ASSOCIATION - The Gold Coast Writers Association (GCWA) encourages and supports writers from all genres, age groups and levels of writing to grow, learn and excel in their craft.
- HELENSVALE WRITERS; GROUP - A very diverse group of writers, writing in both fictional and non-fiction categories.
- INTERVIEWS - Interviews with authors, business people, musicians and fascinating individuals
- PUBLISHING HOME - Publishing company Julia Sophistique Pty Ltd