Answers about effective marketing online.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN EFFECTIVE ONLINE MARKETING PLAN
Any business catering the local and online marketplace develops an online marketing plan to make their objectives into reality. The success of an organization can be measured by the successful marketing strategies, performance, and completion of companies’ goal. With enormous competition and different factors influencing customers, investors’ publicist and major decision makers, marketing strategies need to be implemented and controlled for long-term objectives. Some companies failed to achieve their goals due to lack of planning, lack of realism in their marketing plan, insufficient competitive analysis, and short-run focus.
Contents of Online Marketing Plan
This part is an introduction, brief summary of defining the corporate mission and vision. Mission statement aims to share enthusiasm and opportunity with members of the company and customers. A clear mission statement focuses on short goals, emphasize the values and credo of the company, and describe substantial scope competency of the company.
Areas of Consideration
This section provides competitive landscape and relevant information on the status of the company. Such information includes position of the company on the market, sales, cost, revenue, distribution channels, competitors and investors.
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis
This section evaluates the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Marketers need to identify the advances of the product or company among its competitors and position in the market. It is where they have advantages of getting high profitability. Some companies make trading efficient and convenient with e-commerce. (E-bay offers a wide variety of products and services with features of prompt payment method and connectivity to seller).
- A company can access to best professionals and relevant information online. (Employers can get services from various work sites; one of known community for employers and service providers is Elance).
- Companies can customize a product; introduce new products, features and capability.
- Companies can link other affiliates to improve qualities and distribution of their products and services. (Fed ex helps businesses to deliver products to customers, mails and newsletters, invitation and discount coupons to their market faster).
- Companies can offer best deals, quality products at a low price to customers. (Armani Suits are sold online by various re-sellers or you can rent it for occasions at a cheaper price).
Strengths and weaknesses of the company are checklist of advantages and core competencies as well as negative points of a product or company. Some companies failed with their marketing practices although they possess several strengths due to negligence of those advantageous points. Instead of using their corporate strengths as opportunities to battle the competitors and economy, it was just remained listed in the marketing plan.
After analysing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the company, marketing or product manager outlines the goals of the company. It describes the objectives that the organization must follow. It needs to be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely.
Part of Marketing Plan is:
- To determine the factors that affect the growth of the organic food market
- To identify alternative ways to achieve leadership in the retail sector of the organic market
- To choose from these alternatives the most effective way of gaining leadership in the organic food market
- To map out an innovation plan (product, process, and procedure) in order to carry out the chosen strategy
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT FOLLOWING WEBSITES:
- BLOGS - Best blogs by category
- Des Walsh - Get the Social Edge for Your Business
- Dr Clarence Tan - Australian and Malaysian ambassador for Singularity University
- Dr Michael Rees - Linking the crowd with the cloud
- eBOOKS ONLINE DIRECTORY - Online directory for eBooks
- ELENA ORNIG - Professional Portfolio
- GOLD COAST TECHSPACE - Gold Coast TechSpace is a physical place where people come to hack around with and learn about technology
- GOLD COAST WRITERS ASSOCIATION - The Gold Coast Writers Association (GCWA) encourages and supports writers from all genres, age groups and levels of writing to grow, learn and excel in their craft.
- HELENSVALE WRITERS; GROUP - A very diverse group of writers, writing in both fictional and non-fiction categories.
- INTERVIEWS - Interviews with authors, business people, musicians and fascinating individuals
- PUBLISHING HOME - Publishing company Julia Sophistique Pty Ltd