My present beliefs are based on my personal knowledge, understanding and acceptance of everything that I thought and wrote before; therefore it expresses only my opinion. Though, I clearly understand it might change as it did before for one simple reason – nothing is static and everything is in process.
The desirable quest of finding the truth behind everything might never enlighten me but that brings no pessimism to my mind, quite the opposite; I am very optimistic in embracing the process itself which feels immensely rewarding – more than the actual outcome. I do not seek motivation because it is embedded in the nature of such a process. I seek no rest in my quest which keeps me going. I have no fear of failure because I have a curiosity; an internal need – to explore.
What I really need is to learn to be patient in order to go carefully with my judgement of everything and everybody, though I understand that before one knows, one assumes. Even if everyone accepts something as dogma, there is always space for an assumption and questioning. I am keeping my mind open.
What did I learn, understand and accept so far?
Our real home is the universe as it is, as it has been, and as it will be in the future. That is where we originally came from and will go to at the end.
Our mission is to understand what life is all about in order to create our own meaning of life, individually and collectively. By chance, we are given life with the majestic tool; the power of the mind. We sense and perceive life through knowledge and experience and, as a result, we gain wisdom to create order from chaos.
The power of the mind, as a unique tool, allows us to master life to exercise change in any wishful or desirable direction through self-direction. Individual self-direction can overcome any indoctrinated prototype if one wishes and wills change in order to succeed, achieve goals and dreams, or to become virtuous.
The individual and collective courage to recognize, understand and accept the differences of personalities, their characters and opinions; the differences of politics, theories and philosophies; the differences of traditions, ethnicities and cultures – will achieve peace of mind and peace in the world. The ultimate conflict is in resistance of differences, and not in the differences themselves. The ultimate value of life is in its diversity, not similarity.
Life overall, as a reality that we observe, understand, describe and continue to explore, goes on moment by moment, generation by generation, era by era, from nothing to everything, in a perpetual process and only in one direction – forward, through evolution and progress by changing and transforming constantly. What else do you want? Frankly, if you want more then go and get it. I wish you well!
Visit Elena’s profile on Pinterest.
I RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT FOLLOWING WEBSITES:
- BLOGS - Best blogs by category
- Des Walsh - Get the Social Edge for Your Business
- Dr Clarence Tan - Australian and Malaysian ambassador for Singularity University
- Dr Michael Rees - Linking the crowd with the cloud
- eBOOKS ONLINE DIRECTORY - Online directory for eBooks
- ELENA ORNIG - Professional Portfolio
- GOLD COAST TECHSPACE - Gold Coast TechSpace is a physical place where people come to hack around with and learn about technology
- GOLD COAST WRITERS ASSOCIATION - The Gold Coast Writers Association (GCWA) encourages and supports writers from all genres, age groups and levels of writing to grow, learn and excel in their craft.
- HELENSVALE WRITERS; GROUP - A very diverse group of writers, writing in both fictional and non-fiction categories.
- INTERVIEWS - Interviews with authors, business people, musicians and fascinating individuals
- PUBLISHING HOME - Publishing company Julia Sophistique Pty Ltd