By expecting the best in our life we are keeping HOPE alive.
Answers from Elena Ornig on our differences.
By expecting the best in our life we are keeping HOPE alive. There is always tomorrow, a tomorrow that is full of expectations.
Please remember, whatever happens, there are always people who will understand you and your situation. Please also remember that we have all experienced difficulties in our life. It is a very familiar concept to all of us. That is how we become stronger and develop courage.
Do not be afraid; eventually, with persistence, determination, patience and with help from others, everything will be sorted out. Just hang in there! Precisely and wisely, William Shakespeare said: “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” Your power of mind gives you the perfect opportunity to control and to guide your thinking in the right direction – positive thinking. Take my advice and exercise it every day. Make it a habit. Make it your second nature. That will bring desirable transformation in your attitude towards everything and everybody. The power of mind is the most powerful tool you can ever posses.
Once you start to look at the bright side of life by making that deliberate choice, you will start to recognise how much you can be in control of the people around you, of the events that you are part of and of your life in general.
Make the right choice and refuse to think, to feel and therefore to be, unhappy.
Identify your purpose. Do not even think about failure.
Identify your weaknesses. Believe it or not, they could be your strong points and if they are not, then try to understand them and use them to your advantage. The better you know yourself, the more confidence you will gain.
Look tirelessly everywhere, everyday for the goodness in people and in life around you.
Do not set conditions and do not judge. The meaning of life is in its diversity and not in its similarity. Embrace differences; try to understand them and accept them for what they are.
Love yourself, forgive yourself and give to yourself. Be grateful for those who love you. Be grateful for those who understand you. Be grateful for those who help you. Be grateful for those who compliment you. For those who thank you. For those who laugh with you. For those who hug you and for those who smile at you.
Become and be the best friend; the supportive and loving mother or father; the significant soul mate; the helpful servant and the thankful customer.
Appreciate yourself; as an individual you are truly unique.
Appreciate the gift of your own life. It is the most amazing gift of all. With that gift, you are given the opportunity to make everyday a special day for yourself and for others. With every new day, be proud of this gift.
We are all different as individuals but what unites us is the gift of life. It is all in our own hands, with the power of our mind; with our willingness to achieve we can become the happiest ‘species’ in the Universe- because we can!
My warmest regards,
Visit Elena’s profile on Pinterest.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT FOLLOWING WEBSITES:
- BLOGS - Best blogs by category
- Des Walsh - Get the Social Edge for Your Business
- Dr Clarence Tan - Australian and Malaysian ambassador for Singularity University
- Dr Michael Rees - Linking the crowd with the cloud
- eBOOKS ONLINE DIRECTORY - Online directory for eBooks
- ELENA ORNIG - Professional Portfolio
- GOLD COAST TECHSPACE - Gold Coast TechSpace is a physical place where people come to hack around with and learn about technology
- GOLD COAST WRITERS ASSOCIATION - The Gold Coast Writers Association (GCWA) encourages and supports writers from all genres, age groups and levels of writing to grow, learn and excel in their craft.
- HELENSVALE WRITERS; GROUP - A very diverse group of writers, writing in both fictional and non-fiction categories.
- INTERVIEWS - Interviews with authors, business people, musicians and fascinating individuals
- PUBLISHING HOME - Publishing company Julia Sophistique Pty Ltd